BACK TO TOP
HAMICO Dentist-Designed Japanese Ergonomic Baby Toothbrush with Small Sized Head, Soft Bristles and Colorful Patterns Designed by NY Artists (Things That Go)
- DENTIST-DESIGNED BABY TOOTHBRUSH – Designed by a veteran Japanese dentist to revolutionize family oral care. HAMICO baby toothbrush is designed to introduce your baby to oral care and makes it a pleasure, not a painful chore. For ages 5-24 months.
- BABY & PARENT FRIENDLY – Baby HAMICO toothbrush is a joy to use! Playful toy-like designs are baby friendly and make brushing time fun. The easy to hold handle makes brushing a pleasant and natural experience for both parents and babies.
- SMALL SIZED HEAD –The Baby HAMICO toothbrush features a small sized head and short rounded bristles that fit comfortably in your baby’s mouth, easily reaching gums and teeth.
- SAFETY IN MIND – HAMICO baby toothbrushes are designed with baby’s safety in mind. The extra wide handle prevents an over-reach. Soft, rounded bristles get in between teeth without scratching baby’s mouth. Designs cannot be peeled off and swallowed. BPA Free and FDA Approved.
- TECHNOLOGY MEETS DESIGN - HAMICO uses an advanced printing process invented in Japan which allows contemporary designs by talented New York artists to be printed on the toothbrush handles. These designs never wash away with use. Experience technology meets design in just one brush!