Brand: Little Loungers
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made of 100% Peruvian Pima cotton, the finest and most appreciated type of cotton in the world, which makes it really special and ideal for your baby’s skin.
- Baby’s First Toothbrush HAMICO Dentist-Designed Japanese Ergonomic Baby Toothbrush with Small Sized Head, Soft Bristles and Colorful Patterns
- CLASSIC DESIGN: The light blue color adds a touch of elegance and simplicity to this garment, making it an ideal choice for your baby. Features long sleeve bodysuit with bunny embroidery on the white collar. bottom and front snap closure for easy changes.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ► With our 10 Day Money Back Guarantee, you can rest assured that if you’re not happy, you’ll get a full refund. There’s no risk. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!
- BABY & PARENT FRIENDLY – Baby HAMICO toothbrush is a joy to use! Playful toy-like designs are baby friendly and make brushing time fun. The easy to hold handle makes brushing a pleasant and natural experience for both parents and babies.
Details: DENTIST-DESIGNED BABY TOOTHBRUSH – Designed by a veteran Japanese dentist to revolutionize family oral care. HAMICO baby toothbrush is designed to introduce your baby to oral care and makes it a pleasure, not a painful chore. For ages 5-24 months. BABY & PARENT FRIENDLY – Baby HAMICO toothbrush is a joy to use! Playful toy-like designs are baby friendly and make brushing time fun. The easy to hold handle makes brushing a pleasant and natural experience for both parents and babies. SMALL SIZED HEAD -The Baby HAMICO toothbrush features a small sized head and short rounded bristles that fit comfortably in your baby’s mouth, easily reaching gums and teeth. SAFETY IN MIND – HAMICO baby toothbrushes are designed with baby’s safety in mind. The extra wide handle prevents an over-reach. Soft, rounded bristles get in between teeth without scratching baby’s mouth. Designs cannot be peeled off and swallowed. BPA Free and FDA Approved. TECHNOLOGY MEETS DESIGN – HAMICO uses an advanced printing process invented in Japan which allows contemporary designs by talented artists to be printed on the toothbrush handles. These designs never wash away with use. Experience technology meets design in just one brush!