Brand: Little Loungers
- Baby Shower Gift Idea! This Hamico Baby toothbrush introduces your baby to oral care and makes it a pleasurable chore. Gone are the days of tears and even injuries from toothbrushes that just aren’t right for your child. Imagine instead, precious family time learning to brush teeth!
- Breakthrough design elements include a wide, easy to hold handle that is completely safe. Long straight handles can accidentally poke and injure your baby. The short neck and specially sized head fit perfectly in baby’s mouth, easily reaching all their teeth without extending too far. With Hamico’s specially designed soft bristles, you can clean teeth and caress gums without scratching.
- Each individual bristle is twisted, creating an irregular surface. This approach allows the bristles to clean and massage the sensitive parts of your gum and teeth. The head of the brush (where the bristles attach) is thin and compact, so the brush can reach deeper and move more freely for more effective cleaning.
- Hamico recruited a select group of graphic artists from New York to create unique, colorful patterns for everyone to enjoy on a daily basis. The work of these gifted artists is printed inside the handle using an advanced process invented in Japan which prevents the design from wearing away with use. Handle: Saturated polyester resin Bristle
- Nylon BPA FREE FDA Approved Safe to Use For Ages : 5 – 24 months Withstands water temperature up to 176° F Made in Japan
Details: The Hamico toothbrush for infants and adults was designed by a veteran Japanese dentist to provide the ultimate preventative care for your teeth and gums. 30 years of experience working with patients suffering from tooth loss and decay showed him how important it was for them to be brushing effectively starting at an early age. By looking at the various toothbrushes available it immediately became apparent to him that he could do better. After testing 100 design prototypes with over 50 different dentists, the Hamico toothbrush with its ergonomic handles and triple innovation bristle technology, was born. In addition, Hamico’s founder, Kiyoshi Kanemoto, adopted an advanced printing process which allows contemporary designs by talented artists to be printed on the toothbrush handles. These designs never wash away with use. Because we know that good oral care starts with good habits, we really want children to enjoy taking care of their teeth and gums.